2013 Championship

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Visitors from France

On behalf of Amy, I agreed to post her message below:

Members in attendance tonight were Ernie, Amy, Bob, Kerry, Sal, Nick and Dave, who all played skittles. Also, a young man named Rayane visited our club along with his parents. They recently moved here from France and found us on the web while surfing for activities for their children. Rayane and his younger sister both play chess and will be a welcome addition to the club. Rayane played a 5 minute speed game against Ernie and lost on time, but Ernie thought Rayane had the better position. Welcome to the club Rayane, we look forward to some good chess!

3 comments:

Amy said...

thanks for posting this for me, Ernie. Hey, everyone, I figured out how to comment on the blog!!

Jerry said...

Great job Amy; you have corrected the "comment glitch"!!

I understand Rayane has a FIDE rating; adding 100 points to it would give an approximate USCF rating. (Sal called me twice)

Nick Folino said...

Guess I left too soon...