2013 Championship

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Has Anybody Seen This Man?

At the February 21st Club meeting a primary topic of discussion was the where about of Kerry Fatula. Kerry is pictured above in front of Andrew Preston. Approach with caution Kerry may be armed with a chessboard and is an extremely dangerous opponent. If seen please leave a comment below.
In other conversation, it appears that leaving a comment as to whether a member will attend a meeting or not is too much of a bother and considered an inconvenience. Everything has to be tried at least once.
In light of above I will no longer post meetings ahead of time. Health permitting I will show up for all meetings and bring a chess book in case I am the only attendee.   

1 comment:

Jerry said...

Medical problems prevented my attendance on the 28th of Feb. The next two weeks will bring difficult medical procedures which may make it hard for me to attend. No Tuesday appointments from the 21st on.