2013 Championship

Monday, November 22, 2010

The MultiPivot Mon Roi, PDA, Cell Phone Holder

The eNotate on a basic Pivot; notice the ease of readability



The Pivot without a device.



A Mon-Roi on a Multi Pivot



Side view of the Multi Pivot with Mon-Roi attached.


By now everyone has seen my "Rube Goldburg" contraptions to make viewing the electronic recording devices easier. As I was about to "invent and fabricate" a folding stand; I searched the net one last time and there it was! The Pivot. Every Mon Roi and e-Notate sold should come with one! I'll have mine with me at the Club meeting on 23 November for everyone to see. For more info click on the links provided; Henry at Tesa Tech made this my most enjoyable Internet buying experience to date! I rate this product 5 stars. As an added bonus the Pivots are made in the USA.