2013 Championship

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thank You!!



Thank you for electing me as the President of our club! I appreciate your confidence in me and I hope to meet and even exceed your expectations. Joe, Amy, Stephanie and I would do the best we could to reach our goals and we need every help from all the club members to reach them. I have a simple goal in mind to attract more players to join our club and would like to discuss it with you all in our next meeting.


Gelvic


p.s. This is one of the icons from where I came from (Cebu City) in addition to what Jerry already posted. Inside is Magellan's cross.

3 comments:

Ernie said...

Congratulations Gelvic! That's a nice photo and is very interesting.

Also, congrats to Joe, Amy, and Stephanie! It looks like a great team!

Joe F said...

Congratulations!
I like the energy I hear in your voice and
I'm anxious to hear ideas on building up the club.

Stephanie said...

Gelvic and Joe, thanks for agreeing to serve as the President and Vice President. I look forward to the great ideas and fun times!!!