2013 Championship

Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Good, Bad, and the Ugly

Phrases like "what happened to your bishop", "no I didn't do that", and "I had a won game" ricocheted off the walls Saturday at Panera's as Darren, Steff, James, Andrew Lee, and Jerry battled it out on "Black Saturday". As usual things got "ugly" when "good" moves turned "bad" the instant a piece was released from the hand.

Rudy made two "cameo" appearances to get food and Tom had an extended stay when he came to pick up Andrew. Cassia is slowly luring Tom deeper into her lair.

Overall a pretty good showing for a "holiday weekend".

If you're in the area Sunday, pop in and you might catch Dave and Darren knocking out their Championship games. (around 3PM I think)

1 comment:

Bob Lenning said...

Sorry that I couldn't be there today. I so much missed playing. But I did have a great dinner at my niece's house. I'm sure that you all had a great time.