2013 Championship

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Expect The Unexpected


If you didn't attend last night's Club meeting you may have experienced unexplained seismic activity in your neighborhood. The epicenter was room 108A, ECTC!!

When the rubble was cleared the top two players going into the September Tournament were left with 1 point apiece and the lead for the Club Championship changed hands yet again. The results have been posted as well as the rated Ladder Games.

Less than 45 minutes after I made this post Sal called to say he was being released from the hospital. Originally I had posted his room information and a report on my visit last night in this spot. I edited that out of this post in order to prevent inconveniencing members who might have went to the hospital. Sal is home.

It also appears that Johnny and I both posted the results of last nights Tournament almost simultaneously. Check out his post below.

No comments: