2013 Championship

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

January Rated Tournament

At least this guy had an excuse for missing the first tournament of 2011!

Just kidding; I know that those who missed the tournament had pressing "life issues" that kept them away.
The "hard core" Club nucleus braved the cold rain to play chess. The results can be found here.
Awards were presented to the 2010 Champions; 1st- Joe Farrell, 2nd Johnny Owens, and 3rd Ernie Weaver. Johnny may have pictures to post later.
Dave called in his regrets - mandatory 10 hour shifts - bummer!
Sal was sick and Rudy whimped out.
Has anyone seen Whiddon? I played chess with him on the 17th; I knew I should have let him win more than one. Wait 'till you see his new chess set!
As of tonight we have 10 "official, dues paid in full" members so far for 2011.
Next month the 2nd Tuesday Tournament will count towards qualifying for the 2011 Club Championship.

3 comments:

Joe F said...

This month I made my blunder in the parking lot before the tournament. I locked my keys in the car, but a gracious and persistant Jerry Weldin helped me get back in. I hate to think of the reception if I called my wife at that hour.

Thanks again Jerry!

Jerry said...

I forgot to mention that Joe won all three of his games. Also Gelvic brought back gifts for all from his trip home over the holidays.

Unknown said...

moncler outlet, louis vuitton, coach outlet, canada goose, thomas sabo, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton, moncler, ray ban, pandora charms, moncler, canada goose outlet, barbour, ugg boots uk, sac louis vuitton pas cher, juicy couture outlet, replica watches, louis vuitton, links of london, canada goose uk, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose, marc jacobs, gucci, swarovski, barbour jackets, ugg pas cher, doudoune canada goose, moncler, canada goose, wedding dresses, pandora charms, swarovski crystal, karen millen, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, converse, supra shoes, canada goose, canada goose outlet, moncler, louis vuitton, hollister, lancel, pandora jewelry, moncler, bottes ugg, moncler, moncler, montre pas cher, toms shoes, converse outlet, vans, pandora jewelry
ninest123 16.03