2013 Championship

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

2011 Club Championship Pairings Are Set!!


Per page 295, Table B, of the USCF Rule Book, the pairings for this year's club championship are now set!

Name listed first will have the white pieces!
December 6, 2011
Round 1:
Weaver-Fatula
Owens-Weldin
Farrell-Cubar

Round 2:
Cubar-Fatula
Weldin-Farrell
Weaver-Owens

Round 3:
Fatula-Owens
Farrell-Weaver
Weldin-Cubar

December 13, 2011

Round 4:
Fatula-Weldin
Owens-Farrell
Cubar-Weaver

Round 5:
Farrell-Fatula
Cubar-Owens
Weaver-Weldin

2 comments:

Johnny said...

If we have at least 4 players that want to play in the December monthly swiss, I will direct it in addition to the club championship. I'd appreciate that if you wish to play in the tourney on the 13th, that you'd send me an email in advance!

Kerry said...

I appreciate the opportunity to play in the Club Championship. I also think its a great idea to have a tournament for our other club members who are not in the CC. If I had not been allowed by the 5 top players, I would definitely have been the first to volunteer to play in the 6th and 13th tournaments. Good luck to all who play in any of the tournaments.